It's in the bag

Food smothered in alfredo sauce is commonly referred to as "cardiac on a plate" - due to the deliciously high fat content. I am pleased to announce that I have recently discovered "cardiac in a bag"!! No need to pay high restaurant prices, eat off plates and use silverware. This new discovery comes camouflaged in a simple grease soaked brown paper bag - and is messily eaten with your fingers. Honestly, what could be better than that?

What is this culinary delight, and where might you obtain your share? I think they call it Five Guys Burgers & Fries for a reason. That's about how many people you need to eat a single order of fries - which come in two sizes, ginormous and ginormous on steroids! Add to that their regular burger (weighing in at almost 1/2 pound) - and it's a glorious meal fit for.... someone who doesn't care much about calories or grams of fat content.

I have determined that I am only allowed to eat there once or twice a year. That's because it takes about that long to exercise away the 10+ pounds gained by a single indulgence. Don't get me wrong - it is oh so well worth it!! I anxiously, mouth wateringly, anticipate that next greasy food fix - which will be sometime this coming Autumn. Until then I am ever faithfully crunching away on my stalks of celery.

2 comments:

  1. Mmmmmmm! Five Guys Fries! Slobber, Slobber, Slurp. The keyboard is a total loss. Must type by brain power alone now.

    Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm! Five Guys Fries.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's a Five Guys just up the street from me and I've been curious about them. Now I'm definitely going!

    ReplyDelete