Blog learning curve

I have been reading various BLOGS lately, and
noticed something VERY interesting...

a blog posting concept that - until now - has NOT been found on MY blog.

Did you know?
there are actually people
OUT THERE
who
spend time to vary the CAPITALIZATION,
size,
font style, and
color of text
in their blog entries ?

I on the other hand appear to be quite pedantic when it comes to blog writing...
MY
text appears to have the
blaaagghhhs...
- no creativity - no imagination.

I keep telling myself that it is content and not context.
But so far repeating that mantra hasn't convinced me - well not totally.

Hence this "experiment" with a moresupposedly creative look to a blog entry.

I don't know about this...
it is
A LOT of WORK - and for what?

I think that after all this effort I shall in the future be quite content to continue in my little plodding blog world ways. And continuously repeat to myself that mantra about it being "content over context". It is a lot easier in the long run - and by focusing on one thing - perhaps I will actually develop into one of those amusing "must read her blog" kinda people!!

4 comments:

  1. Content should be much prized over the context. You have so much creativity that you don't need the fancy window dressing. Now that is not how the fight started...But I digress, not undress. For some of us older people (make that blind people), the fancy fonts are getting a little hard on the old eyes and the darker the font the better. And now for a cookie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Content Rules! Fancy Fonts Drool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If it takes me more than 10 minutes to get a blog up, it doesn't happen. Except picture posts that take for.ev.er. Of course, I'm not a "must read" blog either so maybe I shouldn't be giving advice....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha, ha. I like it. But alas, it does take more time. But sometimes I think it's worth it- then you can add what I will call 'tone'. And FYI I consider your blog a 'must read her blog' blog.

    ReplyDelete