Crazy busy - or just plain crazy?

I haven't posted anything on this blog for a while now. Life just got all crazy busy at work - and combine that with my crazy busy personal life and there you have it... total mental meltdown. It is difficult to write anything clever or interesting to read when one's brain cells are dying off at an exponential rate.

I am scheduled to have surgery next month for a hernia and will be away from work for two solid weeks straight. How sad is it that I am actually looking forward to going under the knife? Maybe next time I should plan a less painful (and more enjoyable) way of taking time off work, eh?

2 comments:

  1. I totally understand. Busy makes it hard, but it does allow many opportunities for stories to write about :) And looking forward to surgery? Good for you. It sounds like you'll have a amount of time for a book or two.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I'm still waiting to hear all the details of your costume party! And, yes, you should find a more enjoyable vacation than surgery. ;o)

    ReplyDelete