Edukashun

I spent this past week attending so many great classes at BYU Education Week! Haven't been to one of these for at least 12-years now... and am so grateful for the opportunity to once again feast on the mental and spiritual manna they offer.

I drove the 50 miles from my home to Provo, and back, everyday (rather than staying in the Provo area). Which meant getting up way too early in the mornings, and staying up way too late at night! But the lack of sleep was totally worth it!

Still need to fully digest the things learned this week. Back-to-back classes, all day and into the evening... pages and pages of notes (my still sore hand & arm attest to that) - it's going to take a few days / weeks / months to sort through and ponder. After that, perhaps I will have more rested brain power to share. Until then, I think it's time for a nap!

2 comments:

  1. Oh...cant wait to hear all about it. I grew up in Orem and STILL have never attended one.

    ReplyDelete