Brain fog

The past 1.5 weeks have passed in a drug induced brain fog. Ever since surgery last week I have needed to be somewhat doped up to reduce the pain levels for mere survival. The pain really only hits when I do silly things such as breathing, standing, walking, or eating. Heaven forbid I ever need to sneeze, cough or blow my nose!! I honestly do not understand why people would ever make the choice to turn to drugs and live their lives in such a foggy world. I can't wait for the time when I can once again live my life with full faculties in place.

But until then, I am certain that my friends are enjoying observing and mocking my altered state of mind. But just remember - even though I can't quite think straight at the moment - I have been taking notes and suitable retaliation will be forthcoming (all in good taste, of course)!!

3 comments:

  1. Better living through legal pharmaceuticals my friend! You've been just a very tired version of yourself.

    We love you no matter how your are. I'm sending some dog slobber your way for some extra healing. Experts say that Dog Slobber has some of the most amazing curative properties ever seen.

    Leila & Quizz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just don't run into anything. I know it can be hard beind in a fog, but be careful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you're feeling better now. I've been getting updates from CG since I've gotten behind in blog checking/facebooking/emailing/twittering/life.

    ReplyDelete