Drop dead

Recently I set a goal to post something on my blog at least once a week... with Friday morning being the “drop dead” mark. Little did I know at the time that this week I would be the one feeling like I was dropping dead. It’s been a long week in more ways than one - work wise, health wise, and of course depression wise... how could I even think it would be other wise?

Although I have to admit that yesterday was a not-half-bad kinda day. Wish there were more days like that - and less of the not-good days. And today my honorable knight protector, Sir Advil Ibuprofen, was able to finally drive the migraine beast back to the 7th level of Hades from whence it came! Too bad it took multiple doses and pretty much all day - but now I shall sleep through what's left of the night!

There are ideas and thought lines partially written or floating around in my head, of things I want to explore in more detail and write about. Sigh... this week has not cooperated very nicely. Perhaps I shall have time over the approaching weekend?

Live long and prosper
Okay, I admit this image has absolutely nothing to do with what I have written. But it made me smile - and that's good enough for me!!

1 comment:

  1. "Live long and prosper" is a perfectly good ending to ANY blog post. Made me smile, too.

    So happy your migraine is gone. So happy. Those are of the devil.

    I hope you have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete