That's all




And that's all I have to say about that
~ Forest Gump






There's an old saying that goes something like this...
     "if you can't say anything nice,
     don't say anything at all"


I would like to revise this just a little...
     "if you can't say anything nice
     about yourself or your life,
     then don't say anything at all"


Hence the lack of blog presence the past couple of weeks. And that's all I have to say about that.

We now return you to your previously scheduled, and way more interesting, internet browsing.

2 comments:

  1. Now I'm sure you can come up with some awesome things to say about yourself! You do an excellent job surfing the internet...
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not so sure about that. I quite enjoy your musings dear. But, I understand all to well the writing/thought rut. I hope you are doing better than you sound on here. If not, chin up. This too shall pass.

    ReplyDelete