Poem from the past

Okazaki Castle
The blog writing muse is apparently on vacation this week. So instead of posting the dribble I have barely been able to come up with... I shall leave words from another poem written around 25-years ago. Not always, but there are times when I can still so relate to these words from the past.



Pressure
    The chains that bind cut off life’s sanity.
    Where did I come from?
    Why did I leave?
    Where am I going?
    All is black and grey.
    Somewhere, I don’t know yet

Confusion
    Cries of pain ascend the heavens
    Step by lonely step I walk among the thorns.
    Clothed in red the sun bleeds its life in unnoticed anguish.
    Cloaked in black the earth turns slowly - stopping.
    Why did I come?
    When should I go?

Friendship
    Long ago... perhaps.
    I don’t remember because no one listens.
    Clouds of fog blur my hearing.
    Gripping the wheel of life I slip and grow cold.
    Leave as silently as you came,
    and tell no one of your going.

No comments:

Post a Comment