Sock lint

I just have to say...
I HATE sock lint!!

Whew, glad to finally have that off my chest!

What is “sock lint”? Have you ever found little bits of - what can only be termed as lint - on the bottom of the foot, or between toes, when taking socks off at the end of the day? This, my friends, is the substance commonly known as sock lint. Well, it is commonly known by that name in the Musing’s household!

Where on earth does sock lint come from, and why doesn’t it ever seem to go away (especially after the socks have been laundered many many times)??

Theory: A sock industry conspiracy! The development of an increasingly disintegrating sock... along with compromised integrity in the toe area encouraging holes... which forces more frequent replacement purchases!

Either that or... 
sock lint aliens are plotting to take over the earth... one foot at a time! 



blog follow-up: NO, I do not have "moist" (aka: sweaty) feet!!
thanks people for bringing up that additional unpleasant topic... LOL :D

1 comment:

  1. I never notice sock lint. I'm sure I have it. I just don't ever get it.

    Question...do you have moist or dry feet? Maybe that has something to do with it.

    My hubby has "moist" feet..and he gets it sometimes. Mine are extremely dry...no sock lint.

    Hmmmm.....

    I do have to say, if I DID have lint...it would drive me nuts (oh...wait...I already am!).

    ReplyDelete