Creativeness

I have determined that in order to write entries for a blog - one must be feeling somewhat creative. My lack of posting anything recently is most likely due to my oh so UN-creative mental lapse this past number of months.

Also, I am not able to post bunches of photos of my non-existant children to fill up the space - and in so doing make pretend that I am actually posting something out here. I have considered renting some kids just so I can post their photos on my blog. But honestly I can think of many other (and probably better) ways of spending my money.

So, if anyone reads this and feels truly sorry about my lack of creativity - I welcome ideas or photos, which I can then post on my blog. Of course, I shall take full credit for your submissions. But perhaps then you will not be so bored when on the rare occasion you visit this blog.

1 comment:

  1. It can be hard to come up with something to write when you're just not feeling it. How about pictures of your house projects? Or traveling? Or office pictures? But I honestly don't have much to recommend since my own blog has been so pathetically lacking lately.

    ReplyDelete